Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bearfoots Bears First Fish Figurine For Sale





Bearfoots Bears First Fish Figurine |Bearfoots Bears by Jeff Fleming | Reviews






>>>Order Now at Amazon<<<


Bearfoots Bears First Fish Figurine Reviews





Product Overview


I impatiently waited for a tug on the line. When it finally hit, I jerked up just in time! Thrilled! I caught my first fish.
Hand cast resin figurine of parent bear teaching cub to fish. Great detail! Measures 7.75L X 5.375W X9H. From the Big Sky Carvers Bearfoots Bear Collection by Jeff Fleming.




My Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Related : Nutramax Sonicare Herman Miller Mirra

No comments:

Post a Comment