Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Guardian Angel Bearfoots Bear Figurine For Sale





My Guardian Angel Bearfoots Bear Figurine |Bearfoots Bears by Jeff Fleming | Reviews








Product Overview


Every bear needs someone to watch over them and my angel bear is always there for me. Day or night I feel comfort knowing I'll never be alone. Hand cast resin Bearfoots Bear. Angel bear has metal halo. 5" tall.



Product Feature


  • Every bear needs someone to watch over them and my angel bear is always there for me. Day or night I feel comfort knowing I'll never be alone.
  • 4 in. L x 4 in. W x 4 in. H
  • Hand cast.
  • By artist Jeff Fleming.




My Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Related : Sonicare Nutramax Keurig Cups Kipling Bags Fire Pit Gas

No comments:

Post a Comment